School buses are the Safest Mode of Transportation for School Children.
Millions of students begin and end their day with a trip on a school bus and safety is our number 1 priority.
Our school buses are installed with flashing Children Crossing sign, giant mirrors, high seat backs with safety belts to ensure your child's safety.
Seat Belts Save Lives and Reduce Injuries
We observed SAFETY REQUIREMENTS FOR SCHOOL BUSES set by LTA.
Tips for a Safe Ride
School buses are the safest way for students to travel, and knowing the safety rules for getting on and off the bus, and exercising good behavior while riding can enhance journey experience.
Getting on the Bus:
- When waiting for the bus, stay away from traffic and other behavior that can lead to carelessness.
- Line up away from the street or road as the bus approaches.
- Wait until the bus has stopped and the door opens before approaching the bus.
- Use the handrail when boarding
Behavior on the Bus:
- If seat belts are available on the bus, buckle up.
- Don't speak loudly or make loud noises that could distract the driver and your friends around you.
- Stay in your seat.
- Don't put your head, arms or hands out the window.
- Keep aisles clear of books and bags.
- Get your belongings together before reaching your stop.
- Wait for the bus to stop completely before getting up from your seat.
Getting Off the Bus:
- Use the handrail when exiting.
- DO NOT cross in front of the bus unassisted.
- Stay away from the rear wheels of the bus at all times.